Sunday, September 23, 2018

Tommy Robinson: Most supermarkets, schools, fast food outlets and restaurants are now serving us Halal meat usually without even informing us. They have basically submitted to Islamic meat. This means that 4% of the population are effectively dictating what the other 96% of the population can eat. The animals are not stunned and their throats are cut. They bleed to an horrific death whilst Islamic prayer is said. If you think it is a trivial matter then you really need to watch this video. Warning this is a graphic video but needs to be seen.