Successful Attacks (since mid-2014)
- Australian airport website defaced.
- US Central Command's social media outlet (YouTube, Twitter and Facebook feed) taken out for nearly a day.
- French TV5Monde live feed hacked, social media hacked and defaced with the message "Je Suis ISIS". French investigators later discounted this, instead suspecting the involvement of a hacking group, APT28, allegedly linked to the Russian government.
- United States' military database hacked in early August and data pertaining to approximately 1400 personnel posted online (PDF of data ). 
- United States Air Force's pilots list with detailed personal information posted online.
- Top secret British government emails hacked. The emails pertained to top cabinet ministers. The intrusion was detected by GCHQ.
- On April 15, 2016 (Friday), Islamic State hackers under the name UCC successfully hacked 20 Australian websites in a coordinated attack on Australian business. Some of the websites redirected to the website containing their contenthttp://paste.c99.nl/53b125c9477d6d505e27493b17f183a6.html